SterileTest Single-Use Verification Array
SterileTest Single-Use Verification Array biological indicators provide a fast, easy-to-use, and cost-effective method for validating the sterilization of medical devices, irrespective of the sterilization method deployed.
SterileTest Single-Use Verification Array Utilizes Existing Equipment
- U.S. patent issued (April 2019), foreign patent pending
Challenges in Validating Sterility
- Most disinfection and sterilizing systems only monitor parameters related to sterility level
- Rarely are validation methods available to assure the disinfection or sterility of medical devices
Broadly-applied Sterility Validation
- Simple, rapid, highly-accurate, and patent pending test methods validate virtually every medically-critical bacterial and fungal pathogen
- Assesses a range of pathogen families
- Used in standard laboratory equipment
- Automatic Endoscope Reprocessing
- Surgical device sterilization
- Surgical system sterilization
- Reprocessing of single-use devices
Research Partnering Program
- Develop materials and methodologies for applying the technology in a robust product configuration.
- Initial market targets are C.diff, MRSA and CRE (vegetative bacteria) with additional targets to include full range of pathogens including prions, spores, additional vegetative bacteria and fungus.
- Development of combination tests with multiple genera on a single protein array sample.
- Have multiple formats for different sterilization and disinfection processes.
- Develop test kits for approval and market launch.
- The Company is in the process of establishing collaboration with US and European research groups to drive product