- Problem: “High concern organisms” found on 5.4% of sampled reprocessed duodenoscopes. FDA target is <1% residual pathogens on duodenoscopes after reprocessing.
- Solution: WAVEPulse can deliver the FDA target, thereby saving lives and millions of dollars in post-op and related costs traced to scope infections.
- Next-Gen System
- Multi-Endoscope Modules
- Integrated Sterile Wrap
- Single-Use Verification Array
With WAVEPulse Sterilization
- Low temperature (< 60°C)
- 2 continuously non-toxic and
non-corrosive aqueous solvents
- Rapid (< 60min)
- Sterilizes elevator mechanism and lumens
- US and foreign patent applications pending
and 3 issued US patents
Sterilizes temperature-sensitive medical devices that can generally only be currently processed by high-level disinfection (e.g. endoscopes)
Single-Use Verification Array
Measures pathogen-specific proteolysis to determine residual pathogens after a reprocessing cycle.
Provides hospitals with source-specific information about pathogen infection not currently available